Thunder Beast 22 Take Down
buy thunder beast 22 take down Although the market for .22 caliber rimfire suppressors might appear oversaturated, there are certain manufacturers and cans that stand out to shooters. Thunder Beast Arms Corporation and their 22 Take Down silencer exemplify both points. Designed to suppress pistols and rifles chambered from .22LR to .17HMR (and even 5.7x28FN, not to mention all smaller calibers), this silencer is a versatile workhorse. This multi-purpose, heavy-duty can is user-serviceable and very easy to disassemble for cleaning purposes visit for more .Beretta M9-22, Semi-automatic .22LR, 10 Rounds, 10+1
Located in scenic Wyoming, TBAC formed with one important goal in mind: to make the best sound suppressor for precision and long-range shooting. Accuracy is their top priority. Judging by the effectiveness of their 22 Take Down design, they hit the bullseye in every facet.
Buy thunder beast 22 take down
The 17-4 stainless steel baffles are keyed and labeled to ensure proper reassembly every time the suppressor is taken apart for maintenance. This provides solid point-of-impact repeatability throughout the life of the 22 Take Down silencer. Moreover, a Grade 9 titanium tube is employed to keep the can’s weight to a minimum (5.9 ounces) without compromising its impressive durability. While utilized on a typical .22LR rifle, the Take Down suppressed the firearm to a range of 114–116 dB. Considering its versatility, performance, and asking price, this suppressor is definitely one for your collection. review
Buy Guns Online
- Full-auto rated!
- Build materials: 17-4 stainless steel; titanium
- Finish: high-temp Cerakote™
What’s In the Box?
- Proprietary tool for disassembly
- Warranty card and user manual
- I’ve got two local shops that deal Sig and AAC. Another deals with Silencerco and stocks the Sparrow but I think that’s a mono core design so I’m not sure that’s what I’m after
- The 22 TAKE DOWN is 5.6 inches long by one inch in diameter and weighs 5.9 ounces. The 22 TAKE DOWN has 17-4 stainless baffles and a Grade 9 titanium tube.
There are no reviews yet.