Tactical Solutions Axiom
When Silencer Shop started offering the Tactical Solutions Axiom can to enthusiasts, we really didn’t know what to expect. Tactical Solutions is notorious for creating high-quality parts and accessories for firearms, but they aren’t necessarily distinguished in the suppressor market. Fortunately for both parties, the Axiom turned out to be one of the best (pleasant) surprises we’ve received!
There are several reasons why the Axiom is now a shop favorite:
- It’s quiet! And not middle-of-the-road quiet—the Axiom is one of the quietest rimfire suppressors we’ve tested!
- It’s brain-dead-simple to disassemble and clean, even after shooting thousands of rounds of dirty rimfire ammunition. (user-serviceable)
- It’s rated for everything from .22LR all the way up to 5.7×28 calibers. (full-auto rated)
- It weighs a modest 6 ounces. (titanium; stainless steel)
Although it wasn’t an overnight market success, the Axiom has worked its way into the top-selling rimfire suppressor currently available. Based in Boise, Tactical Solutions used advanced technology to create this ultra-durable, highly-versatile silencer.
Featuring Tactical Solutions’ patented split-tube technology, the Axiom allows the shooter to easily remove the titanium K-baffle stack for general maintenance, regardless of how filthy the suppressor gets from troublesome rimfire ammo. The tube itself is produced with rugged stainless steel, making this silencer one heavy-duty (yet affordable) unit.
- Sound reduction: 40 dB
- Full-auto rated!
- Build materials: titanium; stainless steel
- Read the many sterling reviews from satisfied customers (Reviews tab)
- Watch our informative videos for more details (Videos tab)
What’s In the Box?
- Black nylon utility pouch with closure and belt loop hitch for personal transport (heat-resistant)
- Proprietary tool for endcap removal
- User manual