Shooters who compete at the highest levels need ammunition built for the demands of their discipline. American Eagle Syntech Action Pistol is specifically designed for the action shooting sports and loaded to power factor requirements with heavy, flatter-nosed bullets for more reliable knock-downs on steel targets in competition. Like all Syntech loads, they feature the exclusive Total Synthetic Jacket (TSJ), which prevents metal-on-metal contact between the bullet and barrel, eliminating copper and lead fouling as well as reducing damaging heat and friction. Combined with clean-burning powders and the Catalyst lead-free primer, Syntech Action Pistol provides the softest-shooting and most reliable performance possible for high-volume competitive shooters. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Optimized for action shooting sports’ power factor requirements
- Reduced felt recoil
- Flatter than typical nose profile for better energy transfer to steel targets
- TSJ eliminates copper and lead fouling while extending barrel life
- Lead-free primer formulation provides reliable, consistent ignition
- Clean-burning propellants minimize residue
- Drastically reduces splash-back on steel targets
(10 Boxes of 50)
870 Feet Per Second
326 Foot Pounds
Total Synthetic Jacket (TSJ)
|Bullet Brand And Model||
|Country of Origin||
United States of America
There are no reviews yet.